The MagneGrip nozzle uses the latest patented technology to create a no-leak seal, capturing all toxic exhaust emissions at their source. Rare-earth magnet assemblies provide exactly the holding power needed, making the nozzle easy to connect. Alignment grooves on the nozzle guarantee a positive connection.
The MagneGrip nozzle assembly...
- Is lightweight and easy to connect
- Requires no air or electrical system support
- Releases automatically as apparatus exits
James Neils, Asst. Chief, Hauser Lake, (ID) F.D.
Straight Suction Rail (SSR)
Sliding Flexhose Track (SFT)
Vertical Stack Rail (VSR)
Simple Drop System
Repair Older Systems
HazVent Pneumatic Exhaust Removal
Exhaust Removal Systems
100% Effective Capture
Best Protection Available – MagneGrip systems meet the NFPA 1500 Standard for “no less that 100% effective capture” to eliminate dangerous exhaust emissions in firehouses. MagneGrip, an American company, manufactures all its products in the USA.
- MagneGrip offers the only 100% sealed systems with ambient air intake. Air intake cools the exhaust heat and reduces wear on components.
- The lower transition elbow is molded aluminum. Scratch resistant, cooler to the touch, and won’t rust or corrode.
- Support cable inside the hose transfers weight to lifting elbow. At lower end, cable attaches to nozzle to ensure smooth disconnect.
- Lifting elbow is die-stamped aluminum to eliminate hose twisting and sliding that occur with old-style rubber saddles.
- Lower two feet of hose is durable 5-ply and has handle to enable personnel to easily connect nozzle from a standing position.
- Auto-sensor options activate the exhaust fan automatically when engine starts and when returning to the station.
Systems are fully automatic and won’t slow down boarding time. When engine starts, auto-sensor activates the exhaust fan. The fan runs for three minutes and automatically shuts off. (Manual override is used when engine needs to run longer, such as during engine tests.) Nozzle stays connected as apparatus exits the bay, then automatically releases at the door. The balancer cable gently retracts the hose/nozzle assembly away from the door.